#Mugcakemonday



Hello foodies!!

Do you ever crave dessert so bad but you’re too lazy to make it? Don’t worry, I’ve got your back. I too am lazy and sometimes being lazy makes you do things in a much smarter way. So here, I present you with my #mugcakemonday series, where I’ll be sharing some quick, easy, delicious desserts with minimal efforts. All of these recipes would take only 2 minutes of your time!

 In this series, I’ll be sharing some savory recipes as well. The best thing about #mugcakemondays is that you can experiment with it and all you need are some basic ingredients from your pantry.

For me making a mug cake is a way of appreciating myself. It just fills you with warmth and joy, after having a long day at work. Today I’m sharing two of my mug cake recipes to make your Monday blues, even more better.

So, let’s get started!!



Nutella Banana oatmeal.

Nutella banana oatmeal mug cake is gluten-free and healthy. It is nice and gooey. It's perfect for breakfast, suits well for health-conscious people, and super easy to make. Plus, it’s eggless too! See I told y'all, I've got your back.

Ingredients:

  • 2 tbsp oatmeal.
  • Half mashed banana.
  • 1 tsp honey.
  • 1 tbsp Nutella.
  • 1 tsp baking powder.
  • 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
  • Pinch of salt.
  • 3 tbsp milk.

Procedure:

  • Take a microwave-safe mug and mash your banana with a fork.
  • Add oatmeal, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, honey, Nutella, and milk. Mix until well combined.
  • Microwave for around 60 secs. The timing may vary, as every microwave is different.
  • Let it cool down for a while. Dig in while it's warm. 
  • You can top it with slices of banana and Nutella.

 


Mint double chocolate mug cake

Mint chocolate chip is my most favorite ice cream. Taking inspiration from it, I had to make a mint double chocolate mug cake. This mug cake is so moist and tastes so good and it's eggless!!! Chocolate and mint, complement each other so well.

 Ingredients:

  • 3 tbsp flour.
  • 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
  • 1 tsp baking powder.
  • 2 tbsp sugar.
  • Pinch of salt.
  • 2 tbsp melted butter/ oil.
  • 3 tbsp of milk.
  • 2-3 drops of mint essence.
  • 1 tbsp chopped dark chocolate.

 Procedure:

  • Take your microwave-safe mug and melt the butter in it. 
  • Add milk, mint essence, and mix it.
  • Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, salt, and mix it well.
  • Fold in your chopped chocolate and microwave for 60 secs.
  • You can serve it with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream or chocolate syrup.



Tip: Do not over mix. Every microwave is different, so timings may vary. Keep an eye on it while it is in the microwave.

I hope you liked the recipes above. Do let me know, what other kinds of mug cakes you want me to make. I’m all ears for your suggestions.

Thank you for reading and have a great week ahead.

 

Comments

  1. I'm definitely gonna try all these recipes !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YassssπŸ’ƒ
      Do let me know how it turns out!!😁

      Delete
  2. Thank you for a adding a healthy recipe as well ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, youu! Will try putting more healthy recipes 😁❤

      Delete
  3. Can you please do a recipe for the spooky season? Would really appreciate it 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes. Something coming up soon for the spooky seasonπŸ˜¬πŸŽƒ

      Delete
  4. Food fetish always at our RESCUE 😍😍😍😍🀀🀀🀀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back with a delicious bangπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woaaah, imma try this very soon❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass!! Do let me know how it turns out.😁❤

      Delete
  7. Looks yumm, reads yumm! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ Gonna try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so delicious will definitely make one soon! 🀀😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diwali Delicacies

My journey of becoming a Foodie!

MY GUILTEA- PLEASURE